Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up juvenile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Juvenile may refer to:
- Juvenile status, or minor (law), prior to adulthood
- Juvenile (organism)
- Juvenile (rapper) (born 1977), American musician
- Juvenile (2000 film), Japanese film
- Juvenile (2017 film)
- Juvenile (greyhounds), a greyhound competition
- Juvenile particles, a type of volcanic ejecta
- A two-year-old horse in horse racing terminology
- "The Juvenile", a song by Ace of Base
- Juvenile novel
- Any of "Heinlein juveniles"
- Juvenile delinquency
- Juvenilia, works by an author while a youth
- Juvenal (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Juvenile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.